Reposit Power collects certain personal information in order to understand and meet the needs of customers and provide the products and services they require.
We may collect information on the following:
5. Personal contacts at corporate clients or suppliers
6. Applicants for employment with Reposit Power; and
7. Other people who come into contact in the ordinary course of business
In general, Reposit power may use or disclose personal information for the following purposes:
1. You tell us we can do this for a particular purpose;
2. We want to carry out a credit check to consider your credit worthiness;
3. Assessing a customers eligibility for our product and services;
4. To provide products and services to customers;
5. We need to do so to manage the provision of energy to you or it is a matter covered by our customer contract;
6. We want to recover money from you when you have not paid us, or if we want to list any payment defaults with a credit agency;
7. You are switching to another energy retailer or the network distribution service provider has requested the information where necessary to assist in resolving complaints on us or physical connection issues faced by you or the network distribution provider;
8. To maintain an opt-in newsletter database;
9. To communicate with contractors and suppliers;
10. To provide employment administration for Reposit Power employees;
11. To help manage and enhance our products and services, including by surveying customers on their current and future needs;
12. To consider applications for employment; and
13. To comply with legal obligations
We also may use your personal information to promote and market products and services to you, including through electronic methods such as email and SMS (for example our opt-in newsletter). This is to keep you informed of products, services and special offers and may continue after you cease to acquire services from us.
We may also call or email you if you switch away to another Retailer in order to finalise your account and get your feedback, and if you owe us money we will use your personal information to recover money from you or if we need to take action in relation to a payment default.
If you do not want us to contact you to promote and market products, services and special offers (through a particular means or any means) or you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter please call us on 02 6126 0277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.